TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park), US-Philadelphia, PA, US-Princeton, NJ, US-RTP, NC
TransPerfect Trial Interactive (TI) is seeking outstanding and diverse candidates to help our clients operate more effectively in the global marketplace. If you have a sense of urgency, a passion for client service, and a desire to help the world's leading global firms conduct business more effectively, TransPerfect Life Sciences could be the place for you. If you think you have what it takes to join the most enthusiastic and client-focused team in industry, drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!
This role reports to the TechOps Project Manager (TOPM). The TechOps Specialist aids the Associate TechOps Project Manager TOPM on current accounts. The TechOps Specialist will be required to meet all client timelines and work in conjunction with the Operations Team in order to facilitate the client on-boarding process. This role is highly Client-facing.
* Serves as part of the TechOps Team and works with cross-functional teams on the implementation of new client projects
* Works to gain the knowledge needed to become an expert in Trial Interactive features and functionality
* Works to become an expert in the requirements, configuration, and processes needed for successful technology onboarding, and oversees same
* Manages external and internal documentation and files as required
* Represents TI in technological consulting capacity on client calls and Kick Off Meetings (KOM)
* Holds internal TI team members accountable to implementation tasks and timelines
* Gathers and provides feedback on application features and enhancements that are required for new implementation projects to the Development Team
* Communicates with the client, and acts in advisory capacity for Implementation activities
* Becomes familiar with configuration settings in Trial Interactive as per project requirements
* Takes a proactive role in learning about clients' industry and business needs and company culture, communicating with the TechOps Team, and providing a high level of service
* Produces high quality deliverables
* Assists the team in fulfilling client expectations, creating project plans, noting down client challenges and requirements, new client training, in addition to other responsibilities
* Performs other special projects or duties when required
About You:As a TechOps Implementation Specialist you are a:
* Creative thinker - You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker - You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator - You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
* Knowledge of or experience in the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO experience preferred)
* Experience with rolling out technological initiatives in a collaborative environment
* Time-, task-, and client-management experience
* Ability to problem-solve and think creatively
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple terms'Knowledge of various technological concepts
* General knowledge of the Trial Interactive product suite, with a concentration in Study Start Up (SSU), Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF), Shared Workspace (SWS), and Document Management System (DMS), among others
* Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability
* Knowledge of clinical development phases and processes
* Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.