Hybrid Project Manager II (Temporary)
As an IT Project Manager II, your specific responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate, report status, and ensure stability of project oriented work efforts.
* Plan priorities which impact multiple projects.
* End-to-end delivery responsibility for projects with multiple issues and technology platforms.
* Project point of contact for communications, milestones and review briefings.
* Assure effective transition into production and meet production acceptance readiness criteria.
* Develop, update and maintain schedules and other project documentation.
* Effective organization of meetings to ensure flow, participation, progress, proactive mitigation of risks and issues.
* Manage, lead project team in, project activities including analysis, design and development, testing, training, implementation and post implementation.
* Assign tasks, provide guidance, mentor project team.
* Plan and direct schedules to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
* Consider impacts to project timeline and takes action to minimize them; carefully controls change.
* Analyze and facilitate resolution of issues.
* Interact with necessary stakeholders/team members to manage project scope and identify, evaluate, communicate, escalate issues.
* Communicate status of project within and across departments. Ensure project status is accurate, comprehensive, and proactively addresses issues and risks, and is published according to plan.
* Proactively define and implement communications mechanisms that meet the needs of individual team members and project stakeholders at all levels. Oversee communications on the part of the team to ensure high degree of effectiveness.
* Overall status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
* Independently track key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project.
* Issues and risk reporting and communications as appropriate.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
* 7+ years' IT experience of which 3+ years in a lead role applying expertise of software development life cycle in project leadership.
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.