Salesforce Solution Architect
Robert Half is seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect who is ready to take their career to the next level by helping to shape the future direction of our global Salesforce instance. Having invested heavily in the Salesforce platform over the last 6 years, we now run one of the 10 largest Salesforce instances in the world. Besides using core platform features to serve our 10,000 internal users, we use Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud to drive engagement with millions of external users. We have critical integrations with dozens of downstream systems, and store 2TB of data and 40TB of documents on platform.
The ever-increasing scale and complexity in our environment drives an urgent need for a highly experienced Solution Architect to take a wide-ranging view of the development on the platform, drive adoption of new features and help guide our 10 dedicated engineering teams to build well-architected, highly-performant, sustainable solutions.
* Be a program-wide expert on Salesforce technologies and, in time, the solutions we have built.
* Provide technical and architectural guidance to engineering, QS, product management and BSA teams.
* Work with non-technical teams to help guide roadmap definition, prioritization, decision making. Augment functional requirement with architectural guidance in order to ensure acceptable implementation.
* Stay 100% up-to-date with improvements and new features in the Salesforce ecosystem.
* Contribute to the definition and implementation of technical standards and compliance.
* Conduct technical research and create proofs-of-concept, proposals, mockups or working prototypes, documenting and demonstrating results to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Assist engineering teams during implementation where necessary.
* A Bachelor's degree in a technical field or comparable experience
* Must have 7-10 years senior-level experience with related technologies.
* Working in a large IT organization (200+ people) for at least 7 years.
* Experience as a Sr. Solutions Architect in a large IT organization
* 7+ years extensive, varied, senior-level Salesforce technical experience across multiple Salesforce implementations
* Expert understanding of the salesforce product suite, especially the relationships between the core platform, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and Service Cloud
* One or more Salesforce certifications (preference for Platform Developer II, Technical Architect)
* Outstanding technical skills with core salesforce platform features including the Lightning framework
* Ability to work with other IT teams and/or external solution providers to understand technology landscape and define and document end-to-end solution architectures
* Demonstrable ability to turn business and functional requirements into actionable designs, and partner with engineering teams to drive implementation
* Ability to communicate vision and technical roadmap for the platform internally and externally
* Strong preference for exposure to one or more of…
* Salesforce Einstein AI features such as Data Discovery, Intent, Bot etc
* Design & build of AWS based systems (EC2, SNS, S3, API gateway, etc)
* Off-platform technologies like Java, Heroku Connect, Pentaho, Tomcat
* Consumption and provision of RESTful and SOAP based APIs
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.