Sr. Software Engineer - Salesforce
Robert Half is seeking a Software Engineer to analyze, design, program, debug, test, implement and modify software enhancements and/or new applications, primarily using Salesforce. Additionally, they should be proficient in various development methodologies and have followed through a complete SDLC process and procedure during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Designs complex systems requiring considerable judgment and design experience within a single scope.
* Develop and implement complex projects from conception to completion
* Proficient in working on different technologies and platforms
* Execute system development and maintenance activities.
* Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems.
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
* project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
* Performs design and code reviews for Levels I-III staff designs and provides feedback and design support.
* Contributes to the definition of standards, frameworks, and platforms used by other Software Engineers to complete development activities.
* Responsible for base modules and components that serve as building blocks for larger systems.
* Performs unit test planning and execution for own code.
* Creates standards and frameworks used for software testing and delivery.
* Reviews Unit Test Plan and Results with other levels of staff.
* Analyzes and resolves significant production interruptions classified as highly critical production issues.
* Analyzes and resolves complex production issues, defining approach and guidelines as required to resolve issue.
* Provides leadership and guidance to other levels of staff.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of professional experience in software analysis, development and support in a large corporate setting, including:
* 3+ of experience in Salesforce application development,
* Experience working in proof-of-concept based and exploratory product development.
* Experience with various full cycle software development methodologies, tools and practices.
* Self-motivated and creative
* Proficient with Lightning Components, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL-nice to have
* Proficient in source control system usage
* Salesforce Developer Certification
* Advanced knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC)
* Advanced knowledge of using salesforce design patterns
* Excellent knowledge of DB structures and OO concepts
* 1+ years' experience with interfaces (XML or others) and Web Services (or other messaging)
* Good knowledge of network concepts
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.