* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19024987
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi'sMission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
GTPS Bill Payment Applications Development Sr. Developer Analyst
The position is to fulfill a need for an Application Development Senior Developer Analyst within the Citi Bill Payment Host team. This application supports the processing of bill payments from multiple Citi front ends and distributes the payments to diverse endpoints to fulfill the client's requests. The candidate will join the highly dynamic US Retail Services GTPS Bill Payment Host team that continues to build, integrate and provide ongoing support for digital money movement initiatives.
The successful candidate will be involved in complex technical analysis, design and code, engaged with the business and other technical teams, and required to produce project documentation. The candidate is expected to know and follow general best coding practices. The candidate will be responsible for Full Software Development Lifecycle, Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, have a Retail Bank and payment processing background, high levels of personal accountability, and the work ethic to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse workgroup.
* Bachelors in a technical curriculum or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of experience in the Retail Banking or Payments industry;
* 3+ years of Software Development experience as Programmer Analyst and Application Developer with excellent technical qualifications
* Expertise in Business Requirements Analysis, Solution Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Production support of applications
* Experience in working with diverse backgrounds, cultures and professional and technical levels
* Must be able to continuously adjust priorities and provide timely responses to business ad-hoc requests
* Available to provide 24/7 application support to address client, business and/or technical issues
* Domain knowledge in payment processing and REG E a plus
* Technical experience with CICS, MQ, XML, JSON, COBOL 5, PL/I, ASM, JCL
* Proficiency with DB2, IDMS DB CICS, IDMS DC a plus
* Strong initiative in learning new functionality, and the ability to work both individually and part of cross-functional teams
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Schedule: Full time
Shift: Day job
Employee Status: Regular
Salary Grade: C12
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.