* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville
* Education: High School Diploma/GED
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19022421
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
* Manages project teams, as well as technical components of complex IT projects.
* Coordinates activities of the project team, identifies necessary resources and develops schedules to meet completion deadlines.
* Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
* Interfaces with project staff and clients regarding status of projects.
* Verifies team adherence to control and risk guidelines, as well as standards and process changes.
* Determines scope and impact of project risks and issues; raises and resolves issues.
* Directly impacts the IT project leadership area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning.
* Persuades and influences others through strong leadership, communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties
* Senior level experience (7+ years of project management experience and 5+ years industry experience) in a project leadership role; prior people management experience preferred
* Proven track record of successfully leading large scale, complex, highly visible projects and programs
* Ability to quickly assume leadership of assigned projects; managing communication, risks/issues, deliverables and financial parameters, while working through with a mature sense of when and how to escalate.
* A good understanding of Technology concepts with previous experience as a Technology Application Development Manager is desirable
* Demonstrated experience leading initiatives through both agile and waterfall delivery models; in depth understanding of agile concepts and processes required
* Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry accepted project management practices.
* Strong interpersonal, influence, negotiation, organization, and communication skills required.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Office applications required.
* Experience with digital and/or automation initiatives preferred.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Masters a plus; PMP certification preferred
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.