Citi, the world's leading financial enterprise, is adopting cutting edge cloud and container technologies. As part of this role you will design the first-of-a-kind security solutions enabling the adoption of these new technologies, addressing all of the aspects of cloud infrastructure security.
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
We are looking for a network security engineer experienced in development in public cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, Azure and more. The candidate should be familiar with basic information security concepts and should have code development experience.
As part of this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with various security technologies and the leading products, providers and researchers in cloud space.
What will this role entail?
* Evaluate vendors' products to deliver security solutions in multiple cloud environments
* Working with various teams to design, build, test, and deploy security solutions in multiple public cloud environments
* Leverage native public cloud services such as serverless compute functions, Infrastructure as Code templates, and logging/monitoring to build end-to-end security functions in Python and YAML
* Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys engineering challenges and learning new tools and technology
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work with sister security teams in collaborative ways
* Knowledge of cloud reference architectures and AWS/GCP best practices preferred - Cloud Certified Architect or Developers are a plus
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.