Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Global Technology Support Center (GTSC) Analyst to join our team in downtown Los Angeles. The shift for this role will be Wednesday - Saturday, 3:00pm - 1:00am. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest; creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
The GTSC at Latham & Watkins operates to the highest standards measuring success through Key Performance Indicators such as First Call Resolution which is consistently over 70% and CSAT - 93% of all customer surveys returned are positive. This is a true reflection of the expertise and quality upheld by our GTSC analysts.
As an Analyst, you will be working within a follow-the-sun support model and will be expected to provide expert technology support to our lawyers, paralegals and staff across all of our global offices via telephone, email, chat and remote access systems with an emphasis on quality over quantity.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
* First & Second line support to Latham employees using various firm applications and systems, including Windows 10, MS Office 2016, iManage, Litera Change Pro, DTE and Adobe Acrobat.
* Handling escalations from Technology teams located in each of our global offices.
* Logging and tracking all support requests in our Service Management Toolset (ServiceNow)
* Incident Response Management for major incidents experienced across the firm.
* Providing remote access support including wireless connectivity, RSA tokens, VPN and VDI Services
* Supporting mobile collaboration using Blackberry Work apps
* Responding to hardware questions and problems involving desktop computers, laptops, printers, smartphones, multi-function devices and Cisco phones
* Are passionate about customer service and emerging technology
* Are process driven, with a focus on continual service improvement through quality assurance
* Are talented at root cause analysis with excellent attention to detail
* Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Are driven by results and customer satisfaction
* Experience working within a technical support function
* An ITIL v3 Qualification or have worked within the ITIL v3 Framework in a previous role
* Experience in an ITIL v3 Service Management toolset, preferably ServiceNow(desired, not required)
* A degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (desired, not required)
We encourage you to apply!
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Latham & Watkins LLP will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
For information regarding family care and medical leave (CFRA), click here.
About Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins is a global law firm with more than 2,000 lawyers in its offices located in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the US.