Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is currently seeking an Enterprise Mobility Applications Analyst to join our winning team, located in our Global Services Office in downtown Los Angeles. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
The Enterprise Mobility Applications Analyst will receive a generous total compensation package. Bonuses are awarded in recognition of individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham's comprehensive benefit program including healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k plan, and more! In addition, employees receive 10 paid holidays per year, and a PTO program that accrues 23 days during the first year of employment and grows with tenure.
As an Enterprise Mobility Applications Analyst at Latham, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation, maintenance, and development of all software and hardware relating to the firm's global mobility infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, operating systems (Microsoft Windows and Linux), and core applications (BlackBerry server software, BlackBerry mobile apps) while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
* Participating in the testing, documentation, and maintenance of the firm's global mobility infrastructure
* Assisting with software installations, maintenance, and upgrades of the firm's global mobility servers
* Assisting with design, configuration, implementation, and ongoing support for various global applications such as BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Manager, BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Server, and related mobile apps
* Drafting training materials and providing training to regional trainers, the Global Technology Support Center, and to end-users regarding specialized applications
* Troubleshooting software problems encountered on the firm's global mobility infrastructure, providing top-tier technical insight and expertise, escalating to vendors if needed
* Keeping abreast of new technologies; reviewing appropriate periodicals and journals; working with Practice Support staff to assess training and development needs
* Researching and evaluating applications on the market applicable to remote computing and to the legal profession; making recommendations to the firm regarding new applications
* Coordinating with other areas/departments where overlap exists to develop efficient procedures/communications to streamline processes and satisfy various department needs
* Completing projects on various issues when needed
* Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers
As an Enterprise Mobility Applications Analyst, you will be expected to apply your organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful Analyst must have knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), various Linux operating systems, mobile device operating systems, and Enterprise Mobility Management systems. Knowledge and proficiency of various remote communication methodologies required, including VDI and VPN technology, is desired. Experience with BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Manager, additional related components, and mobile apps is preferred.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred. A minimum of two (2) years of related experience working with mobile devices and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) software is required. A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a PC hardware/software support role is desired. Experience with installations and upgrades, training, and technical documentation is desired.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' link.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Latham & Watkins LLP will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
For information regarding family care and medical leave (CFRA), click here.
About Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins is a global law firm with more than 2,000 lawyers in its offices located in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the US.