United States of America - California, Los Angeles
The Sr. Applications Architect - Salesforce and Integration will be part of an Enterprise Application team supporting a global user community as well as internal departments. It is a fast-paced environment where individuals that take initiative and are self-driven will excel. It requires the ability to participate in meetings and support users across time zones around the world, so flexibility and availability at early morning and evening hours are sometimes necessary.
The primary function of the Sr. Applications Architect is to serve as an IT subject matter expert (SME) for the Ecosystem Project Management (ePM) custom application on the Salesforce platform, Oracle EBS Project Finance modules, related integration, and other related systems.
The person in this role will be primarily responsible for understanding - from a business process and technical perspective, maintaining, and improving integration points between Salesforce and Oracle. As the applications evolve and grow other technologies may come into play.
The role also provides career growth in the application architecture. The candidate will have the ability to provide input to the development of product roadmaps, design solutions, as well as lead implementation efforts on large initiatives.
In this role, the Sr. Applications Architect partners with users and stakeholders to identify opportunities and needs for continuous improvement and for streamlining of business processes through technical solutions.
This role requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively across various initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of project management and accounting business processes within a professional service firm.
If serving as a technical resource responsible for supporting and managing an evolving global community of end users, with an emphasis in Salesforce and Oracle applications is of interest, we'd like to hear from you.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Partner with team members to understand, document, and own Salesforce/Oracle integration processes
* Build data models to illustrate current processes
* Create new data models for enhancements
* Collaborate with Oracle DB teams and business analytics teams to identify areas of improvement in the area of integrations
* Engage in design and code reviews for new enhancements and large initiatives for ePM
* Troubleshoot large business impact problems, help expedite resolutions, and engage in application support activities as needed.
* Understand the existing technical debt and build a roadmap to remove or improve the areas where technical debt is present
* Develop and conduct Quality Control and Testing procedures.
* Lead multiple projects with multiple resources including 3 rd parties and external vendors.
* Define business and technical requirements in partnership with project stakeholders and application teams.
* Continuously drive architectural and technical improvements to solutions and integrations within context of deep understanding of business processes and relevant controls.
* Command a deep understanding of project management, project accounting & billing, and be equipped to design integrations, especially to/from ERP systems.
* Assist with change management and training for rollouts of enhancements and acquisition integrations if needed
* Contribute to ePM governance best practices, documentation templates, and processes.
* Command a deep understanding of custom security model within a SoX controlled environment, and manage access controls accordingly.
* Offer experience and contribute in the area of software development operations
* Ensure adherence to security requirements and processes to maintain the highest level of protection for source code, secure interfaces, passwords, data, etc.
* BA/BS + 6 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Finance or relevant work experience
* Certified Salesforce Administrator
* Proven ability to perform large scale Systems Analysis, including data mapping and requirements translation into functional solutions
* 6+ years' experience in end-to-end SDLC processes and methodologies in both custom application and non-custom application environments
* Experience in waterfall and agile hybrid methodologies
* 8+ years HANDS ON experience building integrations across multiple systems using a variety of integration patterns. Example: ESB, point-to-point, web services, batch jobs
* 3+ years HANDS ON experience with Informatica and its toolset
* Data modeling experience
* Apex and Visual Force coding experience preferred
* Experience coding Salesforce Lightning components is a plus
* Salesforce Classic to Lightning conversion experience is a plus
* Hands-on knowledge of other coding languages outside of Salesforce is a plus. (Example: Java, HTML, ANT)
* Strong financial analyst background is preferable
* Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people, and manage expectations with business partners
* Must have experience with custom Platform and professional services solutions.
* Must have experience with Oracle EBS project accounting modules
* Must possess knowledge of professional services project management and project accounting & billing processes
* Strong project management skills and ability to work independently and report out as needed
* Ability to collaborate across IT disciplines and teams including 3rd parties
* Experience delivering results in context of an offshore application development model
* Broad knowledge of technology and how to connect technology to business problems
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Corporate
Business Group Corporate
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 214553BR
Additional Locations US - Dallas, TX - 13355 Noel Road
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.