* Provide expertise and advice on management and modifications of a Marine Corps system.
* Draft, update, and review program documentation, briefs, and presentations; draft, review, and update Business Strategies and Plans; monitor, review, draft, and update Acquisition Strategies and Plans; review, draft, and update the risk management program, risk registries, risk migration plans, and documentation; draft, maintain, and update Post Implementation Review plans; draft, maintain, and update Acquisition Program Baselines; draft, maintain, and update Cost Analysis Requirements Documents; draft, maintain, and update the Naval Probability of Program Success (PoPS) briefs; draft, maintain, and update the Acquisition Decision Memoranda tracking; develop and draft Program Management correspondence.
* Track systems and maintain reports.
* Provide expertise, guidance and mentorship to and supervise other analysts.
* Perform all other duties/tasks assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of progressive related experience.
* Additional related experience may be substituted for education.
* Position may require travel.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
* Excellent writing and communication skills and strong verbal and interpersonal skills as daily interaction with government customers will be required.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail oriented work.
* Self-starter who can work well independently with minimal supervision and broad direction.
* Proactive team player with excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal and technical writing skills and must be able to coordinate multiple tasks.
* Knowledge of acquisition required and program management.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience with Marine Corps and/or tactical vehicles.
* Existing Security Clearance.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 217189BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.