United States of America - Virginia, McLean
AECOM is seeking a Program Management Support Specialist to apply program knowledge and/or subject matter expertise in the role of Support Specialist including specific limited analysis addressing discrete program and/or subject matter elements analysis to prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, program presentations and briefings, and program management reports.
1) Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall activities in the support and achievement of customer goals.
2) Interact with and advises customers by applying specific program knowledge and/or subject matter expertise in the execution of routine and non-routine tasks.
3) Interact and provide technical assessment to customers, through the application of specific program knowledge and subject matter expertise, in the execution of program management tasks.
4) Analyze requirement, interface with other professionals to generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence, contracts/contract modifications, technical instructions/procedures and/or related material.
5) Analyze and track project budgets, schedules and deliverables, conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report findings to the customer.
6) Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
7) Review, analyze, provide comments, and provide assessments of technical and non-technical program reports; research specific area and prepare findings.
8) Interface with internal and external principal program participants for planning, prioritization and resolution of overall activities to support customer goals.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field and 5 years of job related experience or equivalent.
* Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
* Position may require travel.
* Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 219928BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.