You are the primary point of contact for all Finance users on any question and request on SAP BPC. Reporting to the SVP of Finance, you will work closely to the IT Head of BI, the IT Head of Corporate Systems and the IT Director of Business Planning and Consolidation. Your role is to Administrate, maintain, and support the SAP BPC environment.
Support & Assistance:
* Work closely with FP&A Leaders, CFOs, Consolidation Director and IT BPC Leader to support/enhance system based on their requirement
* Work with Accounting and Consolidation team to create / update structure in SAP (Costcenter, Profitcenter, etc.) and make the link with SAP BPC
* Assist the FP&A team in designing the cost center hierarchy in SAP, in accordance with the Business needs
* Update BPC dimension hierarchy to fit to FP&A/Business reporting needs
* Assist Global Consolidation team in the quarterly and annual closing process
* Direct the consolidation group's work by managing the reporting, data questions, BPC process questions, etc. to ensure that monthly reporting occurs timely and accurately
* Assist FP&A, Consolidation and Tax Team in allocation process and Global Transfer Pricing calculations
* Manage Foreign currencies in BPC to provide historical data in constant currency
* Support all users of Finance in process of creation of new reports / inputs template and mainly the Americas users on day to day basis
* Be able to Oversee and maintain BPC master data changes for all applicable business changes requested (such as change in schedule lines, years, versions, etc.) in a complete, accurate and timely manner so that end users are directed to the proper views/data within the BPC application and the Corporate and International Super Users are aware of all administrator changes that would affect them
Data Flow and Data Integrity management:
* Ensure monthly data loading and integrity of 3rd party system
* Check and update SAP Data loading for the region and potentially globally
* Manages data integrity within the financial systems function of Boardriders global corporate structure
* Review and test all functional process changes within the BPC system within a timely manner
* Participate in the integration testing and data validation process of the financial systems with other enterprise systems
* Work with internal and external technical and functional resources to support business operations
* Contribute as a technical resource for application solution development and special implementation/upgrade projects.
* Work closely with IT Team on projects.
Documentation & Training
* Create and maintain process documentation.
* Organize regular training session for new users and existing user.
* Support Audit team to review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights
* Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science or comparable work experience.
* 5+ years of SAP BPC administration, customization, reporting and/or declarative development.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
* Strong documentation experience in processes
* Ability to execute detailed specifications and from high-level requirements with little supervision
* Advanced SQL and Microsoft Excel skills.
* Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Good project management skills and understanding of interrelationships of business processes
* SAP BPC certification is a big plus.
* SAP FI/CO experience is a big plus.
* Some travel required.
* BPC Microsoft version 7.5 experience
Your autonomy, your taste for new technologies, your initiative spirit and your curiosity will be your main assets for this position.
Quiksilver designs, produces, and distributes clothing, accessories, and related products for young-minded people and develops brands that