The eCommerce Merchandiser's role is to manage the set up and publishing of roxy.com and to support related online business initiatives. As well as deploy visual merchandising strategies to increase overall sales and website conversion.
* Responsible for end to end setup of all products for the site, including but not limited to reviewing images, confirming inventory, updating filters, coordinating copy, product data uploads, reviewing default colors and categories, style activation, sequencing, Site QA
* Maintain and sequence website daily using customer-first mind set and collaborating with merchants and marketing on product performance
* Work closely with the Roxy Ecommerce Buyer and global Roxy Ecommerce Merchandiser on site execution
* Assist Ecommerce Buyer and Regional VP in weekly/monthly analysis reports on Site Merchandising using web analytics on category performance and site metrics
* Utilize web analytics to provide reports on category performance/left nav performance
* Consistently update site to improve conversion and sales, monitoring website to report any issues.
* Support production and marketing teams in the sample process, including but not limited to gathering samples, setting up rack reviews, partnering with Production teams
* Collaborate with brand merchandising on reviewing PLP images before launch, flagging any corrections to appropriate teams.
* Responsible for approving and publishing product reviews in a timely manner
* Continually evaluates online environment and competitive analysis on other sites
* Support marketing activity and product selection ensuring all marketed items and assets are properly sequenced, scheduled and published
* Ensure promotions and markdowns are executed properly on the site
* Bachelors degree, or equivalent
* 1-2 years of ecommerce merchandising experience
* Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
* Strong fashion sense with a sense of brand and client needs
* Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment
* Ability to think both strategically and creatively
* Solution-driven problem solver
* Collaboratively work with cross functional teams and own team members
* Professional verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with Omniture is a plus
* Ability to execute to timelines and provide timely solutions
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
* Experience in Demandware / Commerce Cloud.
* Experience with web analytics (Ominiture/Adobe/Google Analytics).
* Experience in the brand lifestyle industry; work within a vertical ecommerce environment and for a brand that operates in all channels of wholesale, retail, ecommerce and marketplaces.
Quiksilver designs, produces, and distributes clothing, accessories, and related products for young-minded people and develops brands that