Front End Software Engineer
Req #: 205392_20166
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Interested in amazing benefits and receiving 25% in PROFIT SHARING annually?
Are you looking for a fast-paced, start-up like environment and have a zeal for new development in an agile environment? If so, come & grow with us in Aurora, Colorado or Sterling, Virginia.
What we are searching for and You'll Get to Do:
At BIT Systems, a CACI Company, we are searching for Web Development Engineers who are interested and passionate in developing new products and components using modern technologies. Are you looking for a fast-paced, start-up like environment who have a zeal for new development in an agile environment?
On Team Bodhi, you will play an integral role in defining the architecture for new components, while also suggesting ways to improve the application and overall UI/UX. You will also work closely with other on-site engineers developing front-end applications and back-end microservices, all dedicated to creating the best product and user experience possible.
More About the Role:
Day-to-day expectations include solving challenging, but rewarding technical problems, meeting program objectives within the agile development cycle, suggesting ways to improve UX/UI and the software baseline, and introducing new ways to meet mission needs. You should enjoy working on new technologies, striving to stay customer-focused and thriving on challenges to build new UI applications. Additionally, you should be committed to contributing to a positive and upbeat team atmosphere.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience 1-5+ years of overall software development experience, with interest or experience on web applications.
* Experience using REST-based web services.
* Experience as a member of a development team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications.
* Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces.
* Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebSockets.
* Familiarity with emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development.
* Experience with deployments, dev ops, and / or AWS Experience with Git
Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
This job falls under BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company.
Our work environment is mission-focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work side by side successfully; we let you be you.
Additionally, BITS benefits are uniquely awesome. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/benefits.shtml DACOHP
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.