Caci International Inc
Software Applications Developer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222561
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be an Applications Developer that will support a project written in Java that is being rewritten in RAILS and moving to the cloud. You will be analytical by nature, but well-versed in data analysis, database administration, application technology and architecture. You will work to develop expertise in existing business processes and will help determine opportunities for operational improvement.
More About the Role:
* Be responsible for O&M of a minimum of 2 to 3 other RAILS and/or Java applications
* Will understand the existing codebase, diagnosing any issues that arise, keeping it up to date, and innovating new features to keep them relevant with similar tools on the market.
* Work on a larger team, developing complex applications with a larger customer base and approving the work of or guiding lesser experienced developers as a technical lead on web development projects.
* Provide expertise that should include state-of-the are cloud-based, programming, coding and scripting processes, tools and solutions in a rapid prototyping, DevOps style environment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly
* BA/BS and 10+ years of related experience
* Must have experience with DEVOPS, and Test Driven Development (TDD). T
* Experience in tools to include GIT, Jenkins, Rundeck, Maven, and Nexus.
* Have demonstrated/academic/training experience with and understanding of Agile methodology, SOA architectures, information sharing and collaboration technologies (wiki/blog), and MS Office.
* Must have demonstrated experience developing web services/applications in Java and 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails within the last 5 years, developed using IDE (e.g. Eclipse or NetBeans), and deploying them to production environments, SQL database development skills (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Ruby on Rails platform is desired.
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting written skills to include technical documentation regarding Sun, Solaris, and Linux is desired.
* Demonstrated experience deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure using Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desired.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc