Req #: 222847
Location: Alexandria, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Get to Do:
Review, assess, modify, and update DoD Instructions, Directives, and Polices submitted to the DoD CIO to identify interoperability, supportability, net-centric, and integration issues. Under very general direction and minimal supervision, works from specifications to develop or modify complex issues that can enhance an operating system. May, on occasion, provide guidance to less experienced acquisition systems analysts.
More About the Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* This position provides comprehensive support to the DoD Instruction and Directive process. Specifically, duties and responsibilities include:
* The development, review, and coordination of directives, instructions, and other documents that guide the DoD 5000 and 8000 process.
* The review of requirements and operational concepts documents.
* Investigates and resolves operational and administrative problems in conjunction with other acquisition and technical personnel.
* Assess the interoperability and information supportability of DoD acquisitions.
* Conduct the CIO Governance synch meeting, including weekly briefing material creation from classified sources.
* Analyze how proposed changes in various IT acquisitions that will impact DoD CIO governance efforts.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Acquisition discipline and (5 - 7) years of related work experience.
* A strong understanding of the Defense Acquisition System Lifecycle decision points, milestones, and phases which are standard elements ACAT and Non-ACAT programs.
* At least 1 years' experience working in a classified environment.
* Familiarity and knowledge acquisition and military operations.
* Have a good understanding of acquisition and the JCIDS process
* Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
* A current Top Secret / SCI security clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Strong Team Player with experience in team participation and organizational development within a department or organization.
* Outstanding communication and personal relations skills.
* Experience with client interaction particularly government.
* Solid understanding of building and maintaining customer satisfaction/customer service.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
* Professional competence and reliability and able to demonstrate a proven record of success in an office or workplace environment.
* Experience helping customers and solving problems quickly and effectively.
* Solid understanding of service, quality, and efficiency as applied across organizational processes
* Reputation for ethical and amiable relationships with staff and customers.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.