Cyber Capability Development Specialist
Req #: 209423
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
You will support the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Communications, Command and Control, Cyber and Business Systems (DASD C3CB) and be part of a team of subject matter experts and technical support analysts producing deliverables, reports, results and recommendations to support informed decisions relating to program investment strategies, guidance and directives, acquisition strategies and funding allocations for DASD C3CB areas of responsibility and oversight.
More About the Role:
In support of Cyberspace Operations for DASD C3CB, you will:
* Support the development, analysis, and acquisition oversight of cyber capabilities;
* As tasked, support the development of operational and technical architectures; conduct mission analysis, functional analysis and requirements analysis; support the conduct of materiel solution analysis (Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), Evaluation of Alternatives (EoA)), the identification of alternatives, the evaluation of alternatives, and the conduct of cost and performance analysis;
* Support efficiency studies, and studies related to performance and scalability and interoperability of capabilities for cyberspace operations to include assessments on program/project cost, development schedule and performance;
* Provide subject matter expertise on key cyber technologies and capabilities for offensive and defensive cyber operations to assist in analyses and assessments of the development of cyber capabilities; and
* Develop, author, and present documents, briefings, or presentations of results and recommendations as directed.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
* Leading or conducting Material Solution Analysis (AoA, EoA);
* Developing Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) requirements documents (ICDs, IS-ICDs, CDDs, IS-CDDs) in accordance with CJCSI 3170.01I- JCIDS Instruction;
* Acquisition and/ or development of capabilities for cyberspace operations;
* Operational employment of capabilities for cyberspace operations;
* The conduct of analysis and/or operations research of cyberspace operation;
* Conduct of Capabilities Based Assessment (CBA);
* Acquisition policy and guidance development;
* Development of operational architectures, conduct systems engineering;
* DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) System, Acquisition Process, and JCIDS; and
* Basic knowledge of offensive and defensive cyber operations, with the ability to surge detailed technical expertise on select capabilities as capabilities are explored.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Preparing supporting documentation for Senior Leadership in the DoD; and
* Working with/on OSD, Joint Staff, or Service level staff.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.