Systems Integrator(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 216755
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a highly motivated Systems Integrator in Sterling, VA. Join the CACI team to utilize your skills to bring together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that they function together.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Work with cutting-edge technologies.
* Learn and solve hard problems.
* Support critical national security missions.
* Support an Army organization that's re-shaping the battlespace environment and saving lives.
* Support and administer continuous integration environment.
* Utilize a combination of Docker, Koji, and Gitlab to produce version controlled Red Hat RPMs.
* Configure and deploy physical and virtual resources for Red Hat and VMware based servers, developing new standardized development virtual machine templates, and migrating and upgrading existing servers.
* Develop and upgrade tools in the deployment of GOTS hardware supporting unique customer program requirements.
* Support automated builds and installation of software.
* Assist in the integration of software into systems and solutions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Experience working in a RedHat environment.
* Ability to integrate and troubleshoot software on multiple platforms.
* Experience working in an agile development environment, working with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
* Experience implementing solutions using Docker, Koji, and Gitlab.
* Experience with Ansible, Hiera, Bash, Python, PowerShell.
* Experience producing Red Hat RPMs.
* Experience configuring RHEL6&7 systems environment scripts and libraries to support applications.
* Experience using Java, C, C++
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
* Current Top Secret SCI clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and at least 5 years of experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience configure networks and firewalls for multiple network subnets and VLANs using Cisco switches.
* Experience working with SIGINT systems.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.