Enterprise Resiliency Architect
Req #: 190001024
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the Firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
GTI has initiated a resiliency transformation program to create strategies, tactics and technologies to help mitigate the inherent risk caused by various disaster scenarios. As Enterprise Resiliency Architect you should be an expert in the areas of Data Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Center, Operating Systems, Networking, Storage, and Virtualization.
* Provide technical thought leadership for enterprise scale technology transformation
* Develop, lead, and oversee resiliency strategy across development, architecture and engineering teams throughout Global Technology Infrastructure
* Lead efforts to establish multi-year plans and technical roadmaps to achieve the Global Technology Infrastructure resiliency strategy
* Collaborate closely with teams participating in strategic planning, facilitating cross-team solution reviews and communicating strategy direction.
* Define and lead innovation and technology experiments in private, public and hybrid cloud at enterprise scale
* Maintain an effective technical network across technical SMEs and architects for multiple service areas
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 10 years as technical architect operating at enterprise scale
* Minimum 5 years leading an architecture organization
* Advanced technical problem-solving skills
* Practical experience in both technology infrastructure and application development architectures
* Infrastructure and service architecture & engineering experience, including functional and technical requirements gathering, and solution development
* Development of resiliency patterns for heterogeneous enterprise class technologies
* Advanced written and oral communication capabilities, ability to influence and successfully interface with executive leadership
* Strong system analysis and service development experience
* Extensive technology vendor evaluation and technology selection experience
* Author standards and patterns for logical and physical designs
* Practical experience devising and leading architecture governance for an enterprise
* Data Architecture experience
* Practical experience operating in an Agile development environment
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.