Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190019716
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
Our commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a wide range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over 2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Minimum 5+ years experience working as a hands-on Java Software Engineering Lead
* Lead Agile feature teams implementing user stories
* Working closely with analysts, testers and key business partners for effective delivery and testing
* Providing guidance to feature teams while breaking down complex stories into well understood and achievable tasks
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications to satisfy requirements
* Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.