UI Software Engineer with Angular.js, Node.js, or React.js
Req #: 190062954
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
* Expert knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries)
* Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc.
* Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem
* Familiarity with CSS Pre-processors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
* Ability to work on new UI frameworks
* Strong UX mindset
* Firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
* Well-versed in Content Management strategies, architecture and content delivery
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
* Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Experience with AEM (or other CMS) platform is a plus
* Experience in the design and building of AEM components is a plus
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.