"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is seeking an Enterprise Architect in Washington, DC. Duties will include:
* Develop, review and/or author DHS I&A CIO's Architectural Roadmap which is the bridge between the DHS Intelligence Enterprise (IE) and the Intelligence Community (IC)
* Develop, review, and/or author Enterprise Architecture (EA) artifacts following either the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) standard, DOD Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or the IC Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM)
* Prepare, participate, and discussion EA design considerations in Senior Executive Service (SES) forums and meetings
* Prepare, review, and/or author DIA I&A CIO official correspondence on all matters pertaining to Architecture
* Create, examine, and review architectural products for new or modified DHS I&A systems
* Create, and review project plans for EA related projects and customer tasks.
* Coordinate and collaborate with customer on EA related projects to see through completion.
* Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
* BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and fourteen (14) to fourteen or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and seven (7) to nine (9) years of progressive experience.
* Require demonstrated technical expertise in computer system applications.
* Experience in architecting, engineering, and integrating secure enterprise information technology solutions
* Experience using Enterprise Architecture tools to capture EA (ie. Troux, Cloud EA)
* Experience providing detailed solution architecture, systems integration, and technical leadership to engineering staff involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project task
* Experience in effectively communicating to senior levels within a customer organization
* Experience leading customer through projects facilitating collaboration with staff and vendors.
* Preferred Qualifications:
* 10 or more years' experience with hands on experience with FEA, DoDAF, or JARM artifacts
* 5 or more years' experience with traditional Agile development methodologies
* 7 years' experience with cyber security related topics (DIACAP or RMF)
* 5 or more years' experience in Cloud and Data Architecture
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering provides professional, technical, and construction services.