"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is seeking a IT Project Management Support in Washington, DC. Duties will include:
* Responsible for supporting the direction, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned medium to large Information Technology projects at Jacobs federal customer.
* Analyze multiple work streams and resources to ensure consistency with other executing projects.
* Work with other project teams and the federal client to ensure proper and timely implementation of a suite of managment tools and services.
* Use a combination of management skills and IT-related knowledge, this role is a supporting resource in rolling out many key technologies to the agency and contracting staff.
* Supports the governance and project status review meetings for new IT implementations solutions.
* Build strong relationships with clients and internal departments to understand the business challenges and opportunities for improvement.
* Support medium-large sized projects - managing scope, schedule, resources, and risks/issues alongside project managers and directors.
* Work with cross-functional teams and client-side staff in supporting the creation of project management plans and schedules.
* Attend regular and ad hoc client meetings to coordinate/monitor customer satisfaction and overall program performance.
* Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
* Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience and five (5) to eight (8) years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications.
* Project Management experience; familiarity with a PMP and/or Agile development environment a plus
* PM / Technology policy development / change management experience
* Strong requirements gathering and documentation experience
* Expert in collaboration, team building, and customer service
* Ability to organize and present reports, create documentation, and track status.
* Experience working with federal or federal civilian government agencies
* Strong oral and written communication skills across all levels
* Self-starter and problem solver
* Preferred Qualifications (desired but not required):
* 5 years of progressive experience in the IT Project Management field
* Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master's degree in Systems Engineering, business, or related fields
* Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Strong presentations skills around complex IT topics
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering provides professional, technical, and construction services.