Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.Conduent.com
Title: Engineer II, DBA / Database Architect
The Engineer II, DBA / Database Architect offers an exciting opportunity to help support our leading edge claims processing system. Primary responsibilities will be database development and support for our healthcare-based applications using C#.Net, ASP.Net and MS SQL Server. Candidates should be detail oriented and able to effectively multi-task while remaining flexible to changes in priorities.
* Support the full enterprise solution that covers healthcare / health insurance claims processing
* Provide SQL Server database expertise
* Participate in performance monitoring
* Participate in database architecture design
* Review database / query optimization
* Implement SQL Standards and best practices
* Communicate effectively with internal software team members and customers through strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Remain flexible to changes in priorities with the ability to multi-task
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
* 7 years of SQL Server development and optimization experience
* T-SQL / Stored Procedure development
* Performance optimization (Ex - Indexing, Partitioning, Parallelization)
* Familiarity with reporting (ex. - Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services)
* SSIS development and deployment
* Systems design / management experience through the software development life cycle
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.