Caci International Inc
Emergency Management Systems Analyst
Req #: 220786
Location: Indian Head, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
CACI is seeking an Emergency Management Systems Analyst to support the Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) test laboratory environment. Candidate must be a quick learner and shall have some emergency management education or experience.
What You Get To Do:
* Provide technical support to demonstrations and speaking engagements at industry related events, meetings and working groups. These efforts include system integration, installation, operation and breakdown and includes assisting with briefs, presentations, demonstrations and conferences.
* Be positioned to deliver test and evaluation support to perform and complete system assessments and evaluations including drafting and evaluation of functional requirements, drafting of test/exercise plans, scripts and scenarios and test/exercise reports.
* Experience developing emergency management operational plans, processes and procedures.
* Provide support on system components such as Emergency Alert System (EAS) devices, Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) alert origination tools, XML format (ATOM feed), database administration.
* Support on-site and webinars on alert and warning fundamentals, warning message processes and dissemination, IPAWS architecture and assess the understanding of public warning principles. Additionally, support the development of SOPs and support implementation of IPAWS into existing operational plans.
* Customer support expert who aids system users (state, territorial, tribal, and local alerting authorities) who are practicing or exercising on the IPAWS OPEN platform.
* Evaluate, analyze, and troubleshoot errant messages and assist with technical questions and inquires.
* Meet regularly with stakeholders to identify business needs.
* Conduct interviews with stakeholders to gather pertinent information.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ideal candidate will be a Certified Emergency Manager (CEM), 911 Dispatcher or have extensive experience in the area of public safety.
* Possess excellent customer service skills; comfortable interacting with emergency management professionals, innovative problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, ability to operate in an agile lab environment and possess the ability to quickly become proficient with a wide range of alerting SW tools and equipment.
* Strong skills with MS Office tools (Word, Project, Visio and Excel) and SharePoint.
* Four (4) year degree in Emergency Management or technical discipline; or 4+ yrs. of equivalent professional experience
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc