Senior Peoplesoft System Architect
Req #: 209586
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? You might be comfortable in your role now, but have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). Why does this matter? IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. Because of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort - "once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
The System Architect improves business processes and efficiency by developing ERP strategies; engineering, re-engineering, and implementing business, operations, and PeopleSoft systems; ensuring horizontal and vertical integration across the comprehensive solution; validating system performance.The System Architect is responsible for developing, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing the overall architecture of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Portal, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and analytics, and data archiving environments, including business processes, applications, data, Third Party Products and technical infrastructure. The System Architect will be expected to understand all solution components and how they inter-operate to support business processes and management information needs. The System Architect shall be responsible for interface and integration strategies with external systems and processes, including determining, understanding, and maintaining business requirements for those interactions. The System Architect shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with external requirements.
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or relevant technical field
* Minimum 10 years direct experience of deploying and sustaining ERP systems.
* This position requires an individual with Senior PeopleSoft Engineer/Architect skills, application knowledge, and business experience to lead the delivery of quality applications in the expanding HCM, ELM, CRM, Portal, OBIEE/Analytics and Archiving environments, with the ability and desire to lead technical solutions, and collaborate closely with the senior PeopleSoft consultants/team members to enhance the PeopleSoft capabilities.
* Ability to communicate and interact with executive level clients
* Demonstrated PeopleSoft ERP functional/technical implementation expertise in a large, complex environment
* Demonstrated expertise of PeopleSoft development tools, integration methods and related technologies.
* Demonstrated systems integration expertise leveraging and integrating multiple Oracle applications (e.g., ERP (PSFT), GRC, OAM, OIM, Golden Gate, OBIEE)
* Demonstrated expertise providing technical guidance and leadership to implement information technology solutions that efficiently meet user requirements, are maintainable, and consider future product and market direction.
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
* Master's degree in computer science, or information systems, or relevant technical field
* Active Secret clearance
* Experience in DoD environments, specifically Army
* Demonstrated expertise providing technical leadership that resulted in successful implementation(s).
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.