Data Visualization Analyst
Req #: 220129
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Performs application development, configuration and unit testing of Oracle Business
Intelligence (OBIEE) applications including Oracle HCM Analytics ETL, Visual Analyzer Projects, Data Visualization Desktop Projects (DVD), Dashboard and Reports for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting visualization solutions based on client requirements.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Create Advanced OBIEE based visualizations for end users.
* Work closely with OBI team members, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions to develop high quality user-friendly IPPS-A Dashboard and Reports.
* Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
* Assist with the design, development and delivery of OBIEE application including OBI Metadata Models, OBI Repository, and reports sharing/publishing.
* Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
* Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
* Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff.
* Develop technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
* Assist with layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
* 0-2 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
* Experience with Creating custom charts/graphs using java scripts, HTML, CSS, and integrations with open source charting libraries using OBIEE.
* 0-2 years enterprise level design and development experience using OBI HCM Analytics.
* Experience with OBIEE Visual Analyzer, DVD (Data Visualizations Desktop), or other visualization tools.
* Knowledge of required processes for a successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
* Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
These Would Be Nice to Have:
* Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
* Experience with creating advanced visualizations using OBIEE/VA/DVD.
* Good working knowledge of integration of HCM Analytics with ODI, Oracle Access manager, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher, and SharePoint.
* Experience with Oracle data warehousing, Star schemas.
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x.
* Experience with OBIEE 12c.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.