Java Software Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 217884
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking an enthusiastic Java Software Engineer in the Sterling, VA area. Join the CACI team to utilize your skills to be involved throughout the entire development life cycle of a product, and identify and analyse any issues or problems to come up with an efficient solution for your organization.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Be a part of fast paced mission that makes a difference to the warfighter on a daily basis.
* You will be responsible for design and development of cutting edge web-based applications and user interface features that provide real time indications and warnings to the warfighter for a complex and rapidly evolving mission.
* You will get to be part of a team of fun and energized engineers working within a product family to field tactical SIGINT collection systems to the DoD.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, you must meet eligibility requirements to be granted a clearance. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
* 5+ years of professional software development.
* Strong knowledge in Java and Java frameworks such as Spring.
* Full stack development.
* Experience with AngularJS.
* Experience with Git.
* Experience with Maven.
* Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of containerization technologies i.e. Docker
* Knowledge of microservice architectures
* Experience with Python.
* Security +
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.