Minted is looking for an Email Developer to write HTML and support email campaign execution. The Email Developer will own coding of marketing content and promotions in Minted's emails.
* Develop HTML for email creative. Code new personalization modules and version emails to support segmentation strategies
* Create new email templates as needed and update existing email creatives. Contribute towards the continued modernization and evolution of the brand
* Set-up, test and launch email campaigns with heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol and technical execution
* Create filters in Sailthru email tool for segmentation using customer profile attributes and other variables
* Work daily with email marketing team, copy and design teams to support planned campaigns. Understand brand guidelines, available assets, and develop communications to support daily emails
* Extremely attentive to detail
* Organized, with strong time-management and problem-solving skills
* A great communicator verbal and written communication skills
* Highly effective at working cross-functionally with multiple teams
* 2+ years hands-on email coding/production experience
* Strong HTML coding skills, rooted in email and industry best practices including knowledge of responsive design/development (frameworks, techniques, and layouts)
* Experience working with marketing automation and personalization vendors
* Experience with Sailthru or other ESPs (email service provider), languages (HTML, CSS) and/or project management software, and SQL
* Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment. Willingness to work overtime on as-needed basis
* Experience in lifecycle marketing, engagement marketing, or CRM, a plus
Minted is a design platform whose mission it is to bring the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 40 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Minted is a design marketplace that connects customers to independent artists.