Minted Engineering is a growing, hands-on, flat organization. Our engineers to take on multiple roles and challenges not defined by titles. Regardless of who you are on the engineering team, you will contribute to and have a big impact on the final product from day one. We have a strong culture of mentoring and promoting from within, as well as a project roadmap that enables us to cross-train and learn from one another. We place a lot of emphasis on good engineering practices while retaining the flexibility of allowing each engineering team to have independent agile processes. Diversity is important to us, and we treat each other with respect and empathy.
We are a metrics-driven organization and strive to measure the impact of every feature and improvements we make. We believe in true internal transparency and share information widely across teams and departments. We believe that an engineer who fully understands the business considerations and long-term vision builds better products.
* Conduct and organize penetration tests or periodic vulnerability scans
* Actively monitor for, investigate and analyze security breaches
* Develop information security plans and policies
* Implement protections or mitigations
* Research and identify new attack vectors
* Partner with software engineers to identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities, including doing code reviews and audits, design reviews
* Advocate security and secure practices throughout Minted
* Enthusiastic for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions
* Experienced with security matters of Linux and Windows operating systems
* Experienced with network security
* BS in Computer Science or equal experience
* 2+ years of experience working on information or computer security
* 4+ years of experience working on information or computer security in an ecommerce company.
* In depth knowledge of AWS security
* In depth knowledge of Kubernetes security practices
* In depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
Minted is a design platform whose mission it is to bring the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 40 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Minted is a company building a design marketplace that connects customers to independent artists.