Auto req ID: 184930BR
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers.
We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? To ensure we win in this space, we've established a dedicated global eCommerce group which brings together world class talent across F&B, digital, and key customers. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a rare start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that all Capabilities Projects have a consistent and reliable data monitoring, data reporting and threshold alerting architecture
* Working across multiple product and data teams to ensure we deploy projects with best practices as requirements for our data architecture
* Clearly defining the data needs for all projects
* Coordinating with DBA and Data Science teams to assign priorities
* Planning tracking and reporting roll-outs for key programs like PEPFlex and network expansions
* Creating B2B marketing and operations analytics programs, evaluation of any specialty reporting software investments
* Collecting and publishing clear data requirements and standards for the Capabilities Team,
* Understanding the needs of all stakeholders and deliver the appropriate levels of detail for them to be informed and successful
* 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Business Intelligence. Ideally in technology focused companies.
* College degree in library science degree or related data visualization field.
* Experience defining reporting architectures vs. DBA or development skills.
* Experience building and tracking metrics including P&L performance.
* Ability to work across operations and technology stakeholders in supportive ways
* Experience building very clear requirements
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.