Auto req ID: 180920BR
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo. What makes you unique makes us better!
This R&D Governance & Compliance Associate Analyst contributes to the success of PepsiCo by generating key quality metrics and insights for FLNA which form part of the Supply Chain Rewards & Incentive system. This role requires bespoke systems knowledge and interfaces with Supply Chain leadership.
* Responsible for maintaining and supporting weak-link and Consumer complaints reporting mainframe data production jobs, as well as maintain mainframe SAS source code and integrate code changes for business innovation needs
* Expected to handle testing and changes as needed to ESP (Scheduling software) process flows, method upload procedures, server upgrades, or core sales taxonomy changes e.g. product identification structure upgrade, or data transfer software changes affecting the Weak-link system
* Additionally this role will create test plans and automated test scripts which accurately validate and verify technical changes, requested by BIS prior to production implementation
* Document issues and provide an audit trail for communications and authorizations for program changes and moves in and out of the BIS production environment, using Service Now application. Adding programs, maintain and update and troubleshoot existing programs, as needed
* Must possess the ability to balance competing priorities on a daily basis. Must be able to prioritize projects and then re-prioritize them at a moment's notice
* The ability to logically think through steps and determine issues, set up and work through testing scenarios find the issue, set up and run same scenarios after the issue is resolved and take ownership of the results
* Must be self-motivated and highly creative individual. Must have a clear understanding of the mainframe environment
* Create Scorecards and Tableau reports using Quality data from multiple source system
* Bachelor's degree, Engineering preferred
* Minimum of 1-2 years industry experience working with data
* Experience in software development with programming languages in mainframe
* Strong knowledge in SAS analytics and programming
* Advanced level knowledge on MS Excel use
* Work well in a team environment with business users and demonstrate strong communication skills (oral & written)
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Hands on experience on Microsoft Office tools
* IBM Forms Experience Builder knowledge preferable
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.