First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Information Security supports the business' objectives by implementing state of the art cybersecurity technologies and practices so that we are well-prepared to protect Company's systems and data from cyber-attacks and other unplanned disruptions.
Common goals, uncommon potential
Reporting to the Supervisor, Security Monitoring & Incident Response, and the Electronic Data Discovery Analyst will be responsible for performing eDiscovery, forensics and other data collection activities to support internal and external electronic data discovery requests. This responsibility includes collecting, preserving and analyzing data from electronic data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices. The Electronic Data Discovery Analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the systems and software needed for a viable eDiscovery/forensics lab environment, evaluating new tools and techniques for improving and expanding the eDiscovery/Forensics program capabilities and developing and maintaining related process and procedures documentation.
What you'll do as an E-Data Discovery Analyst:
* Provide eDiscovery and forensics services. This includes acquiring data from electronic sources to include but not limited to: computer system memory and storage, portable media devices (e.g. USB/flash drive), and other available data to support eDiscovery and forensics related requests. These acquisitions are required to be collected in a forensically sound manner (e.g. preserving meta data) following industry accepted procedures including documentation, search, retrieval, storage and handling of electronically stored information (ESI).
* Perform analytical analysis on datasets such as computer operating system logs, system memory and hard drives.
* Establish and maintain the systems and software needed for a viable eDiscovery/forensics lab environment and evaluate new tools and techniques for improving and expanding the eDiscovery/Forensics program capabilities.
* Developing and maintain eDiscovery and forensics process and procedures.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Security certifications highly desirable (e.g. GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Advanced Smartphone Forensics (GASF), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA), CISSP, and GCIH).
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to interact with FRB clients and Sales Force (bankers and Relationship Managers) in a professional and articulate manner.
* Superior documentation.
* Ability to communicate highly technical subjects and concepts in a format and appropriate level for non-technical audience.
* Strong knowledge of PC/laptop, common applications and network security controls including firewalls, anti-virus, anti-Spam solutions.
* Ability to assess, develop and improve processes and procedures for use by others following industry best practices.
* Must have a good understanding of PC, mobile device and server operating systems including iOS, Android, MAC, Windows, and Linux. Must have an operational understanding Internet and network infrastructure including routing protocols and services such as DHCP, Active Directory, various authorization and authentication mechanisms/software and TCP/IP networks.
* Ability to design, resource, conduct, status, and complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.