First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Digital Technologies - Digital Marketing team is looking for a Solution Architect. In this role, you will work with both IT teams and other internal organizations to gather requirements associated with Digital Marketing initiatives. The Solution Architect reviews business and technical objectives, evaluates data/solutions in & out of organization, identify integration needs, and translates into design specs. The position will collaborate closely with business and technical resources in support of various implementation activities and phases. This covers creating requirements for components of systems created by internal FRB IT groups, as well as vendor platforms. This position will be responsible for leveraging advanced analytical, research and problem solving skills to define innovative technology solutions in cooperation with developers and engineers to meet business objectives.
The Solution Architect will also validate functional, non-functional and informational objectives as part of implementation, as well as preparing status updates on a regular basis to all stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess deep and broad understanding of Information Technology best practices and processes. Additionally, a strong and demonstrated strength in communication and leadership skills will ensure success in this role.
* Design integrated solutions to enable Digital Marketing initiatives. Perform this by working with business partners to understand requirements for overall solution. Then collaborate with supporting system owners to understand capabilities of each system, come up with integration points through use of business process diagrams, systems/process/data flow diagrams, solution design documents, technical specifications, mapping documents, sample API calls, etc. and actionable project plan & tasks. Ensure downstream/upstream systems are identified and brought along during decision making process.
* Lead project teams to deliver solutions. Partner closely with technical teams supporting data movement, application development, configuration, and testing. Diligently support and lead where needed various activities between the teams to ensure the business and technical requirements and objectives are met. Ensure appropriate project documentation is compiled and proper review and approvals from respective teams as gathered and collated.
* Propose and drive initiatives to improve integration technologies and processes.
* Perform as the subject matter expert on the various Digital Marketing systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
* Build critical working relationships with the business and users communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed.
* Specify and fully document application customizations that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators
* Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communications and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
* Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions
* Experience of producing various artifacts like BRD, Design Document, Test Cases, Integration Specifications, Launch/Cut-over plans, Operations Documents.
* Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
* Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
* Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution
* A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.