At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Wholesale CEO Business Applications team is looking for senior systems consultant to function as the subject matter expert (SME) for customer-facing internet applications and internal application. Team member will act as liaison between client area and technical teams by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved through strategic ecommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
Responsibilities include the following:
* Provide SME support to resolve customer issues and will also facilitate discussions with other system partners, as needed, for timely and effective resolution
* Provide business consultation during project discovery and ideation phase, assist with project sizing
* Provide or guide requirements analysis, and create or review FSDs. Resource will create FSDs for small to medium size enhancements. For larger projects, the resource will also be responsible for providing guidance to other junior analysts to ensure completion of FSDs as per the Wells Fargo standards.
* Track and maintain internal projects and key application enhancements that help improve the maintainability and performance
* Facilitate the regular meetings with system partners, QA team and ensure that issues are tracked and resolved in a timely manner to contribute successful completion of key enhancements and implementation of the same
* Work with Offshore team for clarifying requirements, functional designs as needed during late or early morning hours
* Initiate and coordinate the security reviews for code changes specific major and minor releases in applications. Works closely with release management for scheduling and coordinating the releases
* May also support systems testing in lower environments to ensure what is delivered is as per the agreed design and functionality documented in FSDs.
* 3+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
* 3 + years of experience writing Functional Specifications Documents (FSD's)
* 3+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
* 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
* A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
* 7+ years of e-business consulting experience
* Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
* Ability to gather information and create both business and technical requirement documentation
* Ability to manage complex data collection and analysis activities including conducting extensive source-to-target mapping exercises
* Knowledge and understanding of creation of basic charts and workflows using Visio
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: issues in a concise and understandable manner
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: requirements, writing test scripts and executing test scripts
* Strong collaboration and partnering skills
* Basic Microsoft PowerPoint skills
* 5+ years of technical project coordinator experience
* 5+ years of experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
* 5+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* 5 + years of experience writing Functional Specifications Documents (FSD's)
* Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
CA-Fremont: 3440 Walnut Ave Bldg A - Fremont, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.