At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Provides support for the most complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; may act as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes; evaluates service level agreement criteria; identifies gaps in current technology processes and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported; performs complex migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and creates and/or provides related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; writes/designs test scripts; creates change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; and creates, updates and tests the business continuation plan. May provide team leadership to team or project members in a technology organization.
* 7+ years of application support experience, platform management experience, or a combination of both
* 4+ years of experience in capital markets and investment banking
* 7+ years of application production support experience
* 4+ years of capital markets experience
* 3+ years of desktop server platform experience
* 5+ years of distributed servers platform experience
* 5+ years of database experience
* Extensive experience in the capital markets business and processes
* Functional knowledge and understanding of application support for capital markets & investment banking applications
* Strong business and technical understanding of end to end capital markets trading and operational environments
* Expert knowledge and understanding of capital markets: quality assurance testing, high performance computing, middleware and platform management tools
* Knowledge and understanding of financial industry regulations supporting technological solutions such as: SEC, FINRA, Dodd Frank, and Basel
Other Desired Qualifications
* Strong analytical skills with both detail and big-picture processing
* Self-motivated, well organized with strong innovation and facilitation skills
* Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills
* Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.