At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Wholesale Chief Operating Office (WCOO) is responsible for Wholesale strategy, business solutions, data & analytics, administration and operations as Wholesale Banking looks to transform its infrastructure, systems, and processes to be more efficient, simple, and consistent.
The Relationship Management enablement (RMe) teams' mandate is to simplify business solutions and enable an integrated experience for customers and team members covering the full Wholesale customer engagement sales process. The RMe team in partnership with our Wholesale LOBs will execute around four critical experiences: relationship management, opportunity management, marketing & activity management, and customer insights. Developing common integrated and mobile compatible capabilities in each of these areas will enable our front office to better mitigate risks, improve customer experiences, and grow relationships.
About the Position
The Product Management Manager will report to the Head of Wholesale Relationship Management enablement within the Wholesale Business Solutions Data & Insights group of WCOO. This is a Wholesale-wide role, and this leader will be responsible for building a Wholesale business architecture framework, CRM blueprint and agile execution team supporting Wholesale's relationship management activities. The team will envision the desired customer and banker journeys, build business prioritized roadmaps that bring these journeys to life, and be responsible for project execution across the 4 integrated Wholesale CRM hubs. The key to success for any of this work will be the close partnership across teams including Wholesale LOBs, WCOO, WF Technology, Enterprise Architecture, DMI, EPMO, Marketing, Risk, Security, Supply Chain +.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Direct and manage a high-functioning staff with significant business architecture, program mgt., data integrity and agile project execution expertise.
* Establish Business Architecture model to support a dual-platform, multi CRM environment.
* Leverage journey maps and enterprise business architecture to develop and maintain an integrated capability roadmap for business solutions across all Wholesale lines of business.
* Ensure horizontal capability connectivity across applications delivering against business goals (e.g., customer and team member experience, efficiency etc.)
* Align Core Services Product Management team with DMI enterprise data integrity routines and policies.
* Develop and embed product management standards & disciplines across all business solutions teams
* Define and Maintain WF approved CRM app exchange for internal and external tools and services.
* Collaborate on project budget, ppac and communications routines.
* Partner closely with the Transformation Office and Business Process teams to ensure a seamless customer and team member experience
* Help establish user experience standards
* Partner with Wells Fargo Technology and key stakeholders to rationalize Wholesale applications
* Prioritize core services for enterprise and risk mandated activities (e.g., conflicts, complaints)
* Provide strategic product oversight of core solutions, including new capabilities and enhancements, integration with other capabilities (e.g., workflow)
* Manage development of business requirements/stories and UAT, working in close partnership with the LOBs and Wells Fargo Technology.
* Support the LOBs in adoption of new platforms/capabilities
The successful candidate will lead a team through strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapt planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
Location: Preferred locations are San Francisco, CA; Charlotte, NC; Other locations will be considered within the Wells Fargo footprint.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
* Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
* Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
* 8+ years of product development and product management experience
* 8+ years of management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* Strong strategy, business management, transformation and/or product management experience
* Knowledge of Wholesale banking and Wells Fargo business tools
* Experience working in large multi-LOB financial services institutions
* Experience managing business enablement tools, and how these tools can be leveraged to drive desired business outcomes
* Strong strategic planning, analytical and organizational skills
* Proven ability in partnering, collaborating and building relationships with a breadth of stakeholders and constituents including line of business and functional leaders across a complex, matrixed environment
* Ability to initiate, structure, mobilize, and drive the execution and delivery of complex and large scale programs
* Demonstrated success in identifying organizational and operational needs and developing and implementing strategies to address those needs
* Experience managing appropriate risk and making sound decisions
* Exceptional leadership track record with ability to assess talent, configure, lead and develop individuals and high-performing teams
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.