At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology, part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT),is seeking a User Experience Lead with Visual Design expertise to design and develop a strategic roadmap that will create a common user experience across an entire suite of business-critical applications. The Wholesale Banking Technology team supports Wells Fargo and Wholesale banking objectives by delivering end-to-end business processes, tools, and application support to our line of business partners and key stakeholders. Our focus is on driving a simplified, efficient, and consistent team member and customer experience.
The senior individual will be responsible for delivering a common user experience that enables user to do their job in a connected, efficient, and interactive environment.
Key areas of focus include:
* Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications in Business Tools.
* Accountable for creating complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
* Serves as design "advocate" with the ability to forecast and assess industry trends and their impact on the company's product design alternatives.
* Establishes and promotes design guidelines, best practices and standards.
* Accountable for overseeing the execution of strategic design projects that influence design and strategic direction
* Identify and lead implementation through business tools and partnerships with technology and other key business organizations throughout Wholesale Banking.
* Build alliances with the lines of business, technical operations, and architecture teams to achieve strategic objectives.
* Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
* Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
* Leads customer experience strategy for platforms and products; influences roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations; participates in roadmap planning and virtual teams; represents customer experience to our partners
* Will oversee work performed by others and serves as a mentor to the direction of the unit while not managing people
* 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
Other Desired Qualifications
* 12+ years experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
* At least 7+ years in a lead role
* At least 4+ years working with Axure
* Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Human Factors, Information Sciences or Visual Arts
* Experience and knowledge of leading industry User Experience (UX) principles and design, and proven examples of applications that showcase excellent design
* Ability to influence partners through collaborative and iterative feedback sessions
* Demonstrated ability in building relationships in a large, complex organization.
* Excellent critical thinking skills.
* Candidate should be a self-starter
* Experience managing a design team
* Strong communication and presentation skills
IL-Hoffman Estates: 5595 Trillum Blvd - Hoffman Estates, IL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
TECHNOLOGY 0220461 TECHNOLOGY
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.