At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Wells Fargo's Digital Business Architecture team! Within the Digital organization, the Business Architecture and Analysis (BAA) team is looking for a Senior Business Architect within our Business Architecture team. This role supports channel wide functions within the Digital organization, applying the business architecture discipline to advance the strategic goals of the organization. This role will work with individuals in product management, strategy, program and project management office, and the technical organizations in a cross-functional manner to advise leadership on the best direction for specific business areas and initiatives.
The position will report into the Business Architecture Manager within the Business Architecture and Analysis division of the Digital organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Provides business domain expertise within the digital capabilities.
* Provides business modeling expertise within the digital capabilities.
* Provides support for business planning of large scale program initiatives, including concept definition, synergy exploration and program sequencing, delivering an implementation recommendation rooted in analysis and inclusive of other known and planned initiatives at the channel level.
* Provides leadership to business functions in the integration or implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross-functional business partners.
* Provides thought leadership to evolve our business architecture practices in support of the organization's goal to foster smaller, more frequent delivery while managing the inherent scale, volume, complexity and regulatory requirements of our environment.
* Architects, develops, and drive solutions for the various lines of business supported, adhering to Wells Fargo standard methodologies.
* Ensures quality, practical, and timely business architecture solutions are developed, understanding the solution aspects: operational, financial, human capital, change management, technological, legal, operational risk, and compliance.
* Leads and facilitates the analysis and design of business architecture solution blueprints.
* Discusses, collaborates, and establishes relationships with line of business process owners.
* Ensures compliance with all bank regulations and policies.
* Anticipates and mitigates operational risks to execution (such as single point of failure situations) by balancing short and medium/long term business interests and priorities.
* During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
* 5+ years of business architecture experience
* 5+ years of experience in business modeling with emphasis on Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
* 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
* Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
* Knowledge and understanding of business and systems analysis or design
* Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
* Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
* Knowledge and understanding of digital channel and rich media
* Knowledge and understanding of internet, mobile, and social media technology
* Financial services experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
* Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
* Strong collaboration and partnering skills
* A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
* Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
* 8+ years of technical consulting experience, e-business consulting experience, or a combination of both.
* Knowledge, experience, or understanding of the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge (BizBOK).
* Knowledge of Wells Fargo Bank architecture, particularly of one or more current online channel/servicing platforms.
* Demonstrated ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
* Demonstrated ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions.
* Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
* Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives.
* Proven track record as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and implementation constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery.
* Experience in a large scale, regulated Agile environment.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $109,200 Mid: $156,000
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.