Digital Visual Designer
The Digital Visual Designer plays a key role in the life cycle of every web project by working alongside other UX team members, front-end developers, business analysts, technical staff, and other visual designers to translate business and user needs into informed, highly engaging sites and products-the overarching goal is to ensure the products / sites developed are designed with the end-user in mind which ultimately increase productivity and adoption and positively impact ROI. The Digital Visual Designer is an experienced, versatile, internal-facing position with an opportunity to shape and communicate design and design trends.
The primary goal of the design team are:
* Develop world class designs for web, internal products and mobile
* Drive technology adoption through a UX design approach
* Drive online employee experience design
* Ensure internal customer brand consistency
* 3-4 years of experience in digital design or user interface design within a consultative or corporate environment is required.
* Ability to create visual designs for desktop software and transactional Web sites is required.
* Bachelor's degree in a related area such as design, psychology, human factors, computer science, HCI or a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management with UXP Architect work experience is preferred.
* HCI or CUA or CUX certification is a plus.
* Experience using content management software, especially SharePoint, or SPO is a plus.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.