Solutions Architect I
Robert Half is seeking an Identity Solution Architect. As a member of the team you will help develop and implement enterprise strategy for Identity and Access Management("IAM") and Identity and Governance Administration ("IGA"). Qualified individuals will have deep experience in this Identity field including experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft Identity Manager and/or comparable 3rd party management systems. This individual will also have demonstrated the capacity to evaluate and refine business requirements as part of an enterprise architecture design and deployment process.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Act as the Solutions Architecture process owner for the provisioning of new infrastructure components, working with the engineering teams to confirm the delivery and quality of the required deployed infrastructure.
* Engage with project managers and project sponsors in the business to understand, clarify, and document the objectives and success factors for technical solutions that support business based project initiatives.
* Leverage existing technical standards to design solutions for projects.
* Provide ownership of those designs for the lifespan of projects.
* Work with peers to create, maintain, and update technical standards and documentation.
* Assess future technologies and collaborate with the engineering teams to offer capabilities which can be utilized by the verticals.
* Design solution architecture artifacts and policies to improve predictability and efficiency of the solution architecture infrastructure solution delivery process.
* Management the repository for these artifacts, ensuring that they are current and correct.
* A degree in a technical field or comparable experience.
* Must have 3+ years' senior-level experience with related technologies.
* 3+ years' working in a large IT organization (200+ people).
* 2+ years' working for a large corporation with multiple office locations.
* 3+ years' of project delivery experience in the creation and design of medium and large scale systems.
* Experience as a Sr. Engineer or Solutions Architect in a large IT organization.
* Experience in architecture, installation, configuration, and maintenance of related technology.
* Experience in integration of related technology with business and computer systems.
* Experience in understanding, designing, implementing, and applying technology control processes (such as change management, production acceptance, etc.) to deliver project infrastructure needs.
* Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
* Must have excellent documentation skills.
* Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
* Excellent customer service skills and customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.