Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
* Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion
* Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs
* Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes
* Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract
* Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
* Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
* Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer
* Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
* Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas
* BS/BA degree in Business or Digital Learning/eLearning-related field and 10 years of experience in eLearning project, program, or contract management and a minimum of 5 years of KPM experience on federal government service contracts of similar size, value and complexity
* Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Certification (PMI-ACP)
* Demonstrated expert understanding of the digital learning business
* Demonstrated ability to perform complex program oversight
* Demonstrated experience with project planning, monitoring, and financial activities related to program management
* Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in when creating estimates, scope, and requirements, as well as throughout the project lifecycle
* Demonstrated experience with government contract management and reporting contract requirements to a contracting officer's technical representative for the US government
* Demonstrated understanding of cutting-edge analytics to provide program analysis and accountability to management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.