At Northrop Grumman, our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking qualified candidates for a Business Resiliency Analyst role in Irving, TX. The analyst will work alongside a team to ensure all essential business activities can be recovered and continued globally in the event of a business interruption, by ensuring adequate tools, processes, documentation, facilities, and systems are in place.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Designs and maintains integrated processes and tools that enable the company to expose and monitor risk, communicate rapidly, properly plan and respond to events
* Serves as the technical contact for vendor solutions
* Serves as project manager for resilience initiatives
* Serves as a subject matter expert and consultant on recovery to organizations throughout the enterprise as they plan and address disasters and interruptions
* Assures quality business continuity and IT disaster recovery plans and test results to ensure plans are maintained in an executable and resilient state.
* Tracks and applies industry-leading standards to the implementation of processes and tools
* Prepares and conducts trainings
* Oversees the development and facilitation of exercises and tests, as well as requirements to test
* Supports the development of 24x7 response procedures for Global Assistance Center operators
* Provides support to the Incident Commander and Enterprise Crisis Management Team
* Monitors and analyzes threats and serves as surge capacity for the Global Assistance Center
* Other duties as assigned
The successful applicant will have a background in resilience-based roles and be able to demonstrate experience of Business Continuity in a complex multi-layered working environment.
* Bachelor's degree with at least 9 years' of relevant security or business continuity, IT disaster recovery or emergency preparedness experience or 7 years' of relevant experience with a master's degree
* Ability to review highly technical disaster recovery and business continuity documentation and determine if the strategies are resilient
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge with basic network concepts, application integration concept and technologies, database management systems and SharePoint development
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD top secret security clearance
* Certified either by DRII, BCI or equivalent
* Experience with business continuity programs and planning systems (e.g. iTrip, VCC, Everbridge, SharePoint, GRC tools)
* Prior project management experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.