TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
We are seeking graduating seniors who are looking to pursue a career in Digital Forensics to join our growing team in Chicago. This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional exposure in the field and receive the training you need to jumpstart your forensics career. This internship will have the potential to transition into a full-time role after graduation. As an intern, your responsibilities may include:
* Assisting Department Manager in managing and tracking electronic evidence;
* Learning to utilize leading forensic software to identify, collect, preserve and analyze electronic data from laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, cell phones, PDAs and a wide variety of other media;
* Assisting with recovering deleted user data, hidden data, file fragments, and temporary files;
* Creating customized reports of findings and observations;
* Email and Efile conversions, culling and keyword searching;
* Other special projects, as needed
* Enrollment in a 4-year BS or BA degree in the preferred concentrations: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Management of Information Systems; Graduating seniors preferred;
* Flexibility to work at least 20 hours per week;
* Must have a valid & active U.S. driver's license;
* Strong background with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word;
* Familiarity with standard computer operating systems, networks and hardware;
* Strong hardware and software troubleshooting technical experience;
* Excellent analytical skills;
* Efficient multi-tasking abilities;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Ability to create exceptional, detail oriented, client deliverables;
* Ability to program in languages such as: C#, Java, Python, Pearl, Bash scripting, PHP, etc.;
* Some domestic travel to client sites may be required
TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) is the industry leader in multilingual legal support services. Since 1992, we have been providing a comprehensive suite of solutions that facilitates every aspect of our clients' legal matters. From court reporting and e-discovery for litigation to virtual data rooms for M&A and bankruptcy cases, TLS is a one-stop-shop for the global legal industry. As a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world's largest privately owned language services provider, we are the only legal support services provider that also offers a full array of translation, interpretation, and other multilingual solutions.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.