TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park), US-San Francisco, CA (160 Spear)
The position of Formatting Specialist is a key player at TransPerfect and is responsible for the formatting and recreation of Microsoft or Adobe documents. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who has strong production and computer skills that are balanced with experience in type, composition and document layout.
* Efficient, detail-oriented, and organized person who can be responsive to a deadline and results driven environment
* Assist in handling the recreation and formatting of projects for Project Managers and other production team members in other offices and time zones to ensure project deadlines are met
* Update and maintain multiple databases to properly track status and time spent on projects
* Using required tools and following required processes
* Perform other administrative duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
* Proficient in PC Applications - ie: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Superior written and spoken communication skills
* Knowledge of foreign languages is a HUGE plus
* Must be willing to learn new skills, be open to challenges and thrive on success
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.