TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (216 45th)
TransPerfect's Forensic Technology & Consulting (FT&C) division is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Forensics Examiner to join our growing international team.
* Manage client relationships and collection projects from inception to completion. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, project scoping, workflow conception, execution of forensically sound collections through proposed workflows, relevant data identification, and coordination of data handoffs to internal processing teams.
* Provide depositions/testimony pertaining to all aspects of their managed projects and collections on an as-needed basis.
* Generate concise, forensically accurate, and unbiased findings reports on an as-needed basis.
* Work with and coordinate additional FT&C personnel to assist, as-needed, throughout project lifespans.
* Manage collected evidence documentation and chain-of-custody.
* Maintain highly detailed project-related notes and documentation.
* Generate project pricing and enter project-related monthly billing.
* Candidate should be comfortable with work-related travel as well as occasionally working extended hours.
* 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in one or more of the following preferred concentrations: Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Management of Information Systems.
* 5+ years of direct forensics experience.
* Familiarity with industry standard forensic software such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, Nuix, etc…
* Experience providing depositions/testimony based on analyzed data
* Experience with identification, preservation, and analysis of electronic data pertaining to laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, mobile devices, webmail providers, cloud services, etc....
* Strong background with Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, and Linux operating systems.
* Familiarity with network environments and computer and network administration protocols.
* Strong hardware and software troubleshooting technical experience.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Efficient multi-tasking abilities.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to create exceptional, detail-oriented, client deliverables.
* Experience with scripting and programming languages such as: C#, Java, Python, Pearl, Bash scripting, PHP, etc... a plus.
* Master of Science degree in one of the above concentrations.
* Forensic concept/software certifications such as SCERS, CFCE, SANS, EnCE, CCME, etc.
Forensic Technology & Consulting (FT&C) is a subdivision of TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS), the industry leader in multilingual legal support services. Since 1992, TLS has been providing a comprehensive suite of solutions that facilitates every aspect of our clients' legal matters. Our offerings include a full e-discovery package (collections, processing, hosting, and production) as well as a plethora of other services ranging from court reporting to virtual data rooms for M&A and bankruptcy cases, TLS is the definitive one-stop-shop for the global legal industry.
As a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world's largest privately owned language services provider, TLS is the only legal support services provider that also offers a full array of translation, interpretation, and other multilingual solutions. Please visit us at www.transperfectlegal.com to find out more.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.