We are a young and fast-growing online marketing company, which provides website services to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We help our customers sell more cars and provide them with an amazingly remarkable experience. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and counting. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable.
The Customer Support Specialist (CSS) is responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, chats emails and cases. This individual will provide training and technical support to customers of the DealerON suite of Products. This individual will work closely with cross functional teams to resolve concerns and manage cases to resolution. This position is full time and will report to a Manager of Customer Support. This is an entry-level position, located in the Headquarters office (Rockville, MD).
* Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management systems * Work with clients on the support phone-line to provide information and one-call resolution to client request * Serve as customer advocate to ensure that cases are resolved quickly and efficiently * Prioritize daily tasks and complete the tasks in an accurate and effective manner. * Alert and advise customers of critical issues and systems updates * Collaboration with internal teams in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing. * Actively contribute to our technical knowledge base, online community, and other technical documentation. * Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy customers' needs * Ensure customer configuration aligns with recommended best practices. * Perform other tasks as directed by the Manager of Customer Support.
* 2 years customer service/technical experiences in a contact center environment * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks and a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLA's and deadlines * A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience * Displays strong team work and interpersonal skills * Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
* 2 years customer service/technical experiences in a contact center environment
* Working knowledge of a CRM, HTML, CSS, CMS is a plus
Perks and Benefits
* Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including: * Medical, dental and vision insurance * Company matched 401K plan * Paid time off * On-site and off-site company events * Casual Attire * Fun workstations * State of the art technology * Free Parking * Expertise in work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DealerOn caters to the automotive industry providing Car Dealer Websites, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM and Internet Lead Management for auto dealerships.