We are a young and fast-growing online marketing company, which provides website services to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We help our customers sell more cars and provide them with an amazingly remarkable experience. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and counting. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing various initiatives of the organization by planning, scoping, monitoring, coordinating, and communicating the expectations for successful development. Duties include following a list of tasks assigned via JIRA. The Project Manager is required to work closely with the development team and other departments within the company to ensure the best quality results, as it is their duty to maintain effective progress throughout the course of the assignment. This is an entry-level position, located in our Headquarters office, Rockville, MD.
* Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of projects.
* Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
* Prepare reports for management regarding status of projects.
* Create and track project plans and deliverables in Microsoft Project.
* Assist in the development of detailed functional requirements and user flows for features.
* Work with customers to understand and articulate end-user problems that we are uniquely positioned to solve.
* Communicate priorities and deadlines to team members and users; help QA testers proactively plan for new feature releases.
* Participate in all team meetings, including daily standups, retrospectives, and planning sessions.
* Coordinate with the Product Manager to maintain the product backlog to ensure designers and developers always have clear acceptance criteria for upcoming work.
* 3+ years of experience in Software Product Management Environment including working with Agile teams (Jira, Balsamiq, Github, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in development and minimum of 2 years of experience managing teams of five or more developers is required.
* Committed, self-starter, problem solver, proactive, and resourceful.
* Very high attention to detail, with an ability to test and verify functionality and fixes to defects.
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Creative and independent thinking in product design and definition
* Ability to prioritize requests to the benefit of our company and our clients
* Ability to work autonomously while still functioning in a team environment
* Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
* Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
* Background in technical writing or previous coding experience.
* Experience with Agile Methodology and Scrum framework
* Experience with JIRA, MS Project, Confluence, Balsamiq and Github
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands.
* Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook or Microsoft Project (or other road mapping software)
* Results orientation
Perks and Benefits
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Company matched 401K plan
* Paid time off
* On-site and off-site company events
* Casual Attire
* Fun workstations
* State of the art technology
* Free Parking
* Expertise in work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Dealeron, Inc
DealerOn caters to the automotive industry providing Car Dealer Websites, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM and Internet Lead Management for auto dealerships.