SiteSpect is a digital optimization platform that lets you A/B test or target your web/mobile traffic without having to change any code on your side. Under the hood, SiteSpect is a reverse proxy. Requests from end users are routed to an appropriate backend and SiteSpect modifies the response based on what tests the user is assigned to and then delivers those changes back to the end user.
At SiteSpect, the QA Analyst role is an extension of the Customer Success Team and ensures that customer deliverables are of the highest quality. This is a customer facing role where you will be working with customers in reproducing errors, providing workarounds and managing expectations for response and or resolution. You will be working very closely with the Customer Success Team, SiteSpect Developers, Product Managers and other QA Engineers to achieve the high-quality standards set for the team.
* Triage customer queries, reproduce reported bugs and escalate to the Engineering team in the form of JIRA tickets.
* Promptly respond to customers with workarounds and track the case until resolution in SalesForce
* QA campaigns that are built by Solutions Developers and ensure quality and timeliness.
* QA configurations that are set-up by Implementations Engineers and ensure the standards are met or exceeded.
* Identifies opportunities for automating testing and write test plans.
* Researches and tracks error reporting and identifies trends to determine areas of focus for process improvement
* Educates customers on best practices and use of SiteSpect's functionalities
* Provides feedback to the Product team on Help documentation and areas of improvement.
Requirements and Skills:
* 1+ years of software quality assurance.
* Strong knowledge of websites and how the internet works.
* Front-end skills preferrable.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience delivering high-quality consumer-facing applications and user interfaces.
* A keen eye for detail and strong troubleshooting skills.
* Can perform well under strict deadlines.
* Ability to learn quickly and work effectively with teams.
This role is based out of SiteSpect Headquarters in Newton, MA.
If this sounds like you, then SiteSpect might be your next home. As the company that leads its market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter.
To attract and retain the best talent, SiteSpect offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), commuter benefit plan, health club benefit plan, disability insurances, and an employee bonus program. SiteSpect, Inc. is headquartered in historic downtown Boston, MA, just steps from the Boston Common and accessible to MBTA and commuter rail stations.
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls, please.
About Sitespect, Inc.
SiteSpect is an optimization platform enabling web and mobile marketers to improve conversion rates and engagement.